Thursday, February 26, 2009

[MW:1651] WPS parameter

hi everone
 I have one query. If anyone have its answer then please give me at my email sandeepkumar63@rediffmail.com
I have qualified my procedure at a amperage range of 160-180. i am doing my actual weld uptp 240 A. I have MIG machine of CLOSS make in which I have to enter only require WFS and it takes other parameter automatically. For example I am doing welding at 220 A and actual Amperes which are coming in a range of 220 plus minus 20. So question is that What proof shall I give to prove this variation in current as per ASME Sec-9 to the customer as the machine is showing the set current is 220 so what proof I shall to them for acceptance of this variation.
 
Sandeep 

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To post to this group, send email to materials-welding@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to materials-welding-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group's bolg at http://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
The views expressed/exchnaged in this group are members personel views and meant for educational purposes only, Users must take their own decisions w.r.t. applicable code/standard/contract documents.
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Re: [MW:34913] Filler wire

E71T-1C  is Charpy Impact tested at -20degC E71T-1CJ is Charpy impact tested at -40degC. AWS Classification for FCAW is only a supplementary...