Thursday, February 26, 2009

[MW:1653] Re: WPS parameter

 change in I & E is a non essential variable for GMAW process( QW-406.8) if you mention the  current range on the WPS with higher difference than what you have qualified for the PQR, then you no need to qualify for the new procedure, and can convince your client as the actual Amp. is within the range specified on the WPS.
 
Regards

 
On 2/26/09, sandy kumar <sandy001987@gmail.com> wrote:
hi everone
 I have one query. If anyone have its answer then please give me at my email sandeepkumar63@rediffmail.com
I have qualified my procedure at a amperage range of 160-180. i am doing my actual weld uptp 240 A. I have MIG machine of CLOSS make in which I have to enter only require WFS and it takes other parameter automatically. For example I am doing welding at 220 A and actual Amperes which are coming in a range of 220 plus minus 20. So question is that What proof shall I give to prove this variation in current as per ASME Sec-9 to the customer as the machine is showing the set current is 220 so what proof I shall to them for acceptance of this variation.
 
Sandeep 
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To post to this group, send email to materials-welding@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to materials-welding-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group's bolg at http://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
The views expressed/exchnaged in this group are members personel views and meant for educational purposes only, Users must take their own decisions w.r.t. applicable code/standard/contract documents.
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

[MW:34820] RE: 34813] Clarification in Rate of heating and cooling.

Hello,   Please see the response below.   Regards.   P. Goswami, P. Eng, IWE.   From: materials-welding@googlegroups.com <materials-weld...