Friday, August 27, 2010

[MW:6746] Re: Pressure vessel in Austenitic-Ferritic Stainless Steel

Dear Mr. Raghuram,

Grade was not known by me right know, I needed to find a alternative
for 1.4462. But with the specification mentioned by you I find out
that UNS 32205 is the alloy we need to specify in our purchase order.
I only have a copy available of the 2007 edition of ASME, what is your
opinion can I still use this or do I really have find a copy of the
2010 version?

Best Regards,

Herman Pieper

--
To post to this group, send email to materials-welding@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to materials-welding-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group's bolg at http://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
The views expressed/exchnaged in this group are members personel views and meant for educational purposes only, Users must take their own decisions w.r.t. applicable code/standard/contract documents.

No comments:

[MW:34866] Presentation for WPS ,PQR AND WPQ as per ASME Sec IX in power point

Dear Experts.        If anyone having presentation of WPS,PQR and WPQ  as per ASME  SEC.IX  in power point then please share . Regards Sanja...