Sunday, February 24, 2008

[MW:598] Piping Engineering Course

Gents,

I'm a Piping Engineer working in Abu Dhabi with an Oil Field EPC
company. I would like to do some Piping course. I appreciate if
somebody can advice me on this. I guess we have good experienced
Engineers in this forum to guide me on this.

I'm looking for a course that I can do in India or in UAE. I heard
about a Piping course conducted by Mumbai IIT. Unfortunately my leave
schedule didn't come inline with the course schedule. I would like to
know which are the other reputed institutions in India who provide
Piping related courses.

I guess my query is clear to all my forum members

Thank you in advance.


Regards,


Sabir

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To post to this group, send email to materials-welding@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to materials-welding-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group's bolg at http://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

[MW:34919] Welder qualification certificate

Dear All     anyone can share a format for welder certificate and card format        Thanks & Best Regards Saleem manhappulath Mob:+9665...