Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Re: [MW:19123] Distance education for Welding Engineeing

Dear Mr.Sayee Raghunathan, 
 
I am interested in both Cranfield university and OU Programmes in distance education in Welding engineering.
 
I request you to kindly furnish me the details for both the University, the contacts and other necessary informations.
 
I have a IWE
 
Kindly do the needful.
 
Advanced Thanks to you
Regards
Christopher Rajkumar
 
From: material...@googlegroups.com [mailto:material...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Sayee
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 12:13 PM
To: material...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [MW:6048] Distance education for Welding Engineeing
 
Cranfield university runs a distance education MSc in welding engineering. The OU also runs a programme, which gives you credit towards IWE/ EWE. if interested I can post details including contacts with both programmes.
Kindest regards
Sayee Raghunathan 
Mobile: 07500010806 
Sent using my handheld
 
 
 
 
      

No comments:

Re: [MW:34913] Filler wire

E71T-1C  is Charpy Impact tested at -20degC E71T-1CJ is Charpy impact tested at -40degC. AWS Classification for FCAW is only a supplementary...