Saturday, October 19, 2013

[MW:18994] cswip3.1 late renewal

Dear All,
         I've got CSWIP3.1 certificate before 5 years and I missed the renewal date, So I mailed the responsible person for the certificate renewals in TWI , he send me 12papers to fill (5 Year Inspector Late (Overseas) No Log book) , one of the forms to be filled is (Authenticated (signed and stamped) Log Sheets covering the last 5 years) from each company I worked for, I think it's difficult to collect aLL those signatures right now specially for old companies.
any body got experience regarding this issue, or can send me sample to follow.
Thanks and best regards.

No comments:

[MW:34866] Presentation for WPS ,PQR AND WPQ as per ASME Sec IX in power point

Dear Experts.        If anyone having presentation of WPS,PQR and WPQ  as per ASME  SEC.IX  in power point then please share . Regards Sanja...