Tuesday, February 5, 2013

[MW:16702] BGAS-CSWIP Painting Inspector - Grade 2/3

Dear Friends
Good day to all the experts in this forum, I was able to pass my CSWIP 3.2.1 by studying the notes on this forum.
 
So, I have to thank all the experts sincerely, who have used this forum and educated many of the inspectors like me by sharing their experiences and knowledge by spending their precious time in this busy world.
 
Likewise,
 
I am planning to take BGAS-CSWIP 3.2 course and exam.
If any of you have appeared for the exam before, Please send me the
1) course notes and preparation materials (if possible).
2) Tips and advises on examination.
 
3) How many exam papers are there, how many hours is the exam. 
 
Thanks and regards
 raj

No comments:

[MW:34866] Presentation for WPS ,PQR AND WPQ as per ASME Sec IX in power point

Dear Experts.        If anyone having presentation of WPS,PQR and WPQ  as per ASME  SEC.IX  in power point then please share . Regards Sanja...