Monday, January 23, 2012

Re: [MW:13550] need your help please : Can I take CSWIP 3.2 without hold CSWIP 3.1 ?

yes you can write 3.2 directly.but you have to subbmitt required documents.
 
regards
md.sajid alam

From: mohamed maher <mohamed.ahmed.maher@gmail.com>
To: Materials & Welding <materials-welding@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 22 January 2012 3:08 PM
Subject: [MW:13541] need your help please : Can I take CSWIP 3.2 without hold CSWIP 3.1 ?

dear, all
I need to take CSWIP 3.2 but I am not certified CSWIP 3.1 and
according to Requirements for the Certification of Visual Welding
Inspectors, Welding Inspectors and Senior Welding Inspectors (fusion
welding) - (Document No CSWIP-WI-6-92 11th Edition September 2011).
Implementation Date September 2011 ,
I can take CSWIP 3.2 directly with no need to be certified with CSWIP
3.1 if i have 5 years experince .

  My question now , I  want to take the exam of CSWIP 3.2 and I am
not certify with CSWIP 3.1 and I have more than 6 years experince .

Thank you for your time and consideration ,Looking forward to hear
from you.

--
To post to this group, send email to materials-welding@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to materials-welding+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group's bolg at http://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
The views expressed/exchnaged in this group are members personel views and meant for educational purposes only, Users must take their own decisions w.r.t. applicable code/standard/contract documents.


No comments:

[MW:34820] RE: 34813] Clarification in Rate of heating and cooling.

Hello,   Please see the response below.   Regards.   P. Goswami, P. Eng, IWE.   From: materials-welding@googlegroups.com <materials-weld...