Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Re: [MW:0] How can I use an IWE Stamp

Dear Mr. RMJ,

I have forwarded your query to ANB - IIW - INDIA and have asked for advice.
Will send the same / post it on this site, as and when we get it.

Rgds.

G. A. Soman
Principal

----- Original Message -----
From: RMJIran <rmjiran@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 11:16 am
Subject: [MW:6040] How can I use an IWE Stamp
To: Materials & Welding <materials-welding@googlegroups.com>

> Hi dear all
>
>
> I have a question & I will be grateful if someone can help me.
>
> I want to make a stamp for approving documents (like WPS, PQR, WQT &
> Training Certificates), but recently Iran's ANB (IWREC) forbidden
> using any stamp containing IIW name or logo and with any word like
> IWE, IWS,IWT, IWP and IWIP by IIW diploma holders. I asked them about
> this & they tolled using stamps is allowed only for persons who have
> EWF (or EWS, I couldn't get that) certificate.
>
> I have an IWE diploma . Now I want to know is it right with IIW rules
> & if the answer is yes how can I get that.
>
>
>
> The stamp that I want to make is as below:
>
> My name
> International Welding Engineer
> my diploma No.
>
>
>
> --
> To post to this group, send email to materials-
> welding@googlegroups.comTo unsubscribe from this group, send email
> to materials-welding-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group's bolg at http://materials-
> welding.blogspot.com/The views expressed/exchnaged in this group
> are members personel views and meant for educational purposes
> only, Users must take their own decisions w.r.t. applicable
> code/standard/contract documents.
>

DON BOSCO MARITIME ACADEMY
Premier Automobiles Road,
Kurla West, Mumbai 400070
Tel: (022) 2504 1585 / 2018; 25036344. Fax: (022) 2504 0682
Email: donboscomarine@vsnl.net
Website: www.dbma.in
Mobile No: 9819451277

--
To post to this group, send email to materials-welding@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to materials-welding-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group's bolg at http://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
The views expressed/exchnaged in this group are members personel views and meant for educational purposes only, Users must take their own decisions w.r.t. applicable code/standard/contract documents.

No comments:

Re: [MW:34913] Filler wire

E71T-1C  is Charpy Impact tested at -20degC E71T-1CJ is Charpy impact tested at -40degC. AWS Classification for FCAW is only a supplementary...