Wednesday, July 21, 2010

[MW:6040] How can I use an IWE Stamp

Hi dear all


I have a question & I will be grateful if someone can help me.

I want to make a stamp for approving documents (like WPS, PQR, WQT &
Training Certificates), but recently Iran's ANB (IWREC) forbidden
using any stamp containing IIW name or logo and with any word like
IWE, IWS,IWT, IWP and IWIP by IIW diploma holders. I asked them about
this & they tolled using stamps is allowed only for persons who have
EWF (or EWS, I couldn't get that) certificate.

I have an IWE diploma . Now I want to know is it right with IIW rules
& if the answer is yes how can I get that.

The stamp that I want to make is as below:

My name
International Welding Engineer
my diploma No.

--
To post to this group, send email to materials-welding@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to materials-welding-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group's bolg at http://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
The views expressed/exchnaged in this group are members personel views and meant for educational purposes only, Users must take their own decisions w.r.t. applicable code/standard/contract documents.

No comments:

Re: [MW:34832] Inquiry about Single Bevel with Back Grinding

Dear Uday, As per your question that one is called with backing only,Simple both side you are welding it is backing with strip or without st...