Tuesday, February 2, 2010

[MW:4186] Welding of Aluminum plate grade 6082 T

Dear friends,
 
I need to run the new WPSin Aluminium steel plate using the attached grade of Aluminum plate.
 
How many times I have tried but I can not get the acceptable results from bend test.
 
It is broken after slight bending.
 
Can you help me please how to weld it to get the acceptable results from bending?
 
The wire I am using is ER5356 which is reccommended for this type of AL.
 
Best regards,


Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

1 comment:

copper wire said...

nice blog you explain very good about the wire's,
thank's for sharing :
...........
Copper Wire ! Armoured cables

[MW:34866] Presentation for WPS ,PQR AND WPQ as per ASME Sec IX in power point

Dear Experts.        If anyone having presentation of WPS,PQR and WPQ  as per ASME  SEC.IX  in power point then please share . Regards Sanja...