Wednesday, November 18, 2009

[MW:3684] Tubing specification for high pressure

Hello All,

I need to know about the high pressure Tubing specification,

I need a  6mm OD ,  SS316 Tube , Smls for a design pressure of 275 Barg at 290 DegC.
One of the Vendor has suggested that  6 mm OD tube with  1 mm thickness will be suitable for this service.

I am yet satisfied with pressure rating of this 6 mm Tube with 1mm thickness , where can i get the max. allowable pressure for such tubes.

Normally I have used tubing for low pressure application for plant and instrument air, but not at such high pressure.
Please guide me about application of Tubing for such high pressure ?
Is there any thing specific which I have to consider for this high pressure tubing, regarding material , tube construction etc?

waiting for your reply and thanking you in advance.

Kind regards

Rahul Pisat

No comments:

Re: [MW:34913] Filler wire

E71T-1C  is Charpy Impact tested at -20degC E71T-1CJ is Charpy impact tested at -40degC. AWS Classification for FCAW is only a supplementary...